Sunday, January 18, 2009

o.O

Just came back from our (my family's) regular Hokkien Mee stall where we had our supper and I'm awfully petrified by the dudewhowipesthetable o.O o.O I shall nickname him DWWTT. wtf.

This DWWTT has always been working in the Hokkien Mee stall since like forever and for forever I mean since like I was 12 and now I'm 20 this year :O Whenever we makan there, he always ALWAYS stare at me with this weird intense stare thingy which fucking freaks me out everytime. omg I can't even start on how he has the weird staring thing going on D: D:

Imagine he was wiping the table with a rag and he just stares up at you and coincidentally you caught his stare. OMG. fucking weirdo. Since young, I never never never NEVER dared to stare at him once I caught his stare ONCE. Unfortunately, today, after our really unfrequent visits to the stall, I totally forgot about this whole issue and I caught him staring again. WTFUCKETYF.

A picture to discribe what I saw.

Something like this. but even more SINISTER. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh *arms flailing in the air*

Fuck wei. I'm damn scared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment