Friday, April 16, 2010

:(

I realised that all of us have our own crazy or crazies.

For instance, Chris has his periods of being overstressed and daunting schedules and Jack likes to raise eBay bids just for the fun of it. I'm weird 'cause I have random bursts of happiness and urge to look pretty by curling my hair or to hone my make up techniques in the middle of the night.

How strange.

Currently, I'm going through a phase of overwhelmed emotions and I feel like crying. It's not right. A break from all these relationship turmoils would be good. I've never asked for them. Others might see it as a compliment, but to me it means trouble.

It's driving me nuts. Really.

Olivia Ong has one of the most amazing voices that I've ever heard. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment