Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stuck.

It's already the 2nd week of September and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Sigh.

Everything is changing quicker than the Melbourne weather and I'm unsure how I'm dealing/facing it. There are 3 main things in my life that I need to deal with right now - Graduation, Migration and Job Hunting. All 3 are progressing slowly and I can feel the pressure building and I don't like it very much.

It has been difficult in the job hunting world. Every person I've spoken to unabashedly pointed out that they aren't seeing patients as they used to and appointment books have been left empty. Such news just depress you even further. There's not much to look forward to after graduation, is there?

Sometimes the thought of heading home doesn't seem like a bad idea anymore.

I miss my boyfriend, family and friends. I miss the food, the people and the familiarity.

Standing at the cross road now, just as I had 5 years ago when I took a leap of faith and took up the scholarship, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment